Well, its been a while since I have been tagged in anything and then I wake up this morning to discover that I have been, well, I woke up this morning but discovered the tagging bit not too long ago.
What have I been tagged in?
Its the Ms Mystery Case: Worth Casing Blog Awards and I was tagged by Sarah at People don't eat enough fudge.
What am I supposed to do now?
- Link back or mention the blogger that nominated you. - done
- Nominate and inform five of your favourite worth casing bloggers. - ooh! ok...hmmm..**goes off to careful select her less than willing victims**
- GRAB the Worth Casing Blog Award for your blog post. - done
- Head to Mystery Case and link up your Five in Five posts. - done
I am also supposed to answer some questions....are you ready?
1. How long have you been blogging and why did you start?
I started blogging three years ago in September, so in 2011 (God! I'm good at maths..and sooo modest.), which seems to be a popular year for it. I started because I wanted to stitch more and I came across a stitchy blog and wanted to link up to do a challenge. If I knew then what I know now...i'd still of done it!
2. If your wardrobe could talk what would it say about you and tell us about your favourite or most worn item?
Hahaha...my wardrobe would most likely say, what the hell is going on woman, get organised and get sorted and for crying out loud put me together already, do you know how tiresome it is standing up against a wall in the lounge all day and all night? Do you? Just get the decorating finished ASAP. My wardrobe is a bit disgruntled of late. Understandably. My favourite clothing or most worn item...I can't say I have one or any, I tend to have ideas about fashion but when it comes to actually wearing or buying the things i love (see my pinterest board if you dont believe me) I am a coward. I stick to basics but throw in bright colours - I am not pastel friendly.
3. What's your idea of the perfect date night?
I havent ever been on a date. That sounds sadder than the reality. BUT if I was to go on a date, laughing would be a necessity, and possibly a walk?!
4. What's on your Worth Casing list?
I recently saw a book recommendation that I thought might be worth a look, its a reimagining of Pride and Prejudice and I am intrigued to read it as its supposed to be very different. Its called Longbourn by Jo Baker.
5. If you had a theme song what would it be and why?
I would love one...what did you have in mind? How about Walking on Sunshine? Upbeat, high energy, retro.
And my nominees are....
Keiley at Keebles World
Tiffany at Tiffstitches a blog
Annalisa at Wake up, eat, write, sleep
Lynn at The Grumbling Gargoyle
Laura at Office Mango