30 May 2022

The prep phase...part 1

So, since my last post, the language obsession moment has died down a little as my motivation for the other languages isn't as strong as it is for Korean right now, so I plan to focus on that one. 

But I have been writing down challenges as and when they occur to me and adding them to my list. I am not convinced I need to separate and group things - so the list will probably be haphazard - or organised chaos as I prefer to call it.

Some things I have done so far...

Step 1 - Buy a five year diary so you can plan ahead for all the months. The challenge starts 50 months before I turn 50. 

Step 2 - Figure out what health checks need to arrange to reach health goals by 50.

Step 3 - List the supplies you will need to be able to start on August 15th.

Step 4 - Actually think of 50 things.

Step 5 - Try not to do them until the challenge has started. 

Step 6 - Gather inspirational quotes 

Step 7 - Doubt yourself 

Step 8 - Tell some people that you are doing the challenge 

Step 9 - Doubt yourself again for good measure

Step 10 - Change your mind about the list and weather there are too many travel goals

Step 11 - Contemplate how many 'group' joining activities will actually need to be in person as opposed to online and keep working on your confidence

Step 12 - Draw up a plan to fit in all this new activity for learning and creating etc.


I feel like I need a picture to spruce this up and make it less boring so...my sons latest obsession is ALL the power rangers - he does think he is the red ranger but he wants the toy below....lol....I'm just glad that he always wants to be the good guy and save everyone and defeat the baddies.

2 comments:

  1. These sound like reasonable steps. :) You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiff! I have finally written a list so we shall see - some big, some small and hopefully, some achievable ones. I really appreciate your support, you are a good friend.

      Delete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Spill the beans...

Challenge 39: Watch 50 stand up shows (DVD or LIVE)

So I have been keeping notes on all my challenges and updating as and when something happens to move towards that goal, this is the notes fo...