14 Feb 2017

Top 5 Tuesday #6 : Top 5 Animal themed charts

1. I am totally addicted to Durene Jones designs and it wasn't hard to find one in her etsy store with an animal theme :) How cute right? Not to mention she often has charts in the cross stitch magazines too that are equally to die for.

happy panda set - 4 cross stitch patterns

2. Jayne Netley Mayhew has a lot of books out with animal themes and I have a couple of them. There is something about her designs that are realistic but not photographic and I like that attribute. Here is just one of many awesome charts...

Image result for jayne netley mayhew cross stitch

3. I an a fan of the silhouette designs. Here is a lovely one, i like the mixture of animals and the lovely fabric it is stitched on.

4. It will come as no surprise after seeing the above silhouette that I also like tribal designs like this elephant.

And at number 5....

Counted-Cross-Stitch-Pattern-or-Kit-Animal-Fractal-Lion

Fractal animal lion!

What are your favourite charts?

8 comments:

  1. Great choices! I love Durene Jones too but my favourite of your choices is number 3, it's so striking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, its really nice, i am imagining it on a more bespoke fabric, but it would look great whatever i think.

      Delete
  2. Excellent selection! I tried not to double you or Keebs so we can enable more stitchers. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheheh...yes, we must keep enabling!

      Delete
  3. Great choices!
    The Durene Jones are of course really really cute. But the Lanarte silhouette one is my favourite. Contrast is fabulous :) I've just finished a silhouette one, with one or two or three animals on it too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been tempted by number 3 too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheheh...maybe we should do this as a SAL hehehe

      Delete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Spill the beans...

Popular Posts