21 Feb 2017

Top 5 Tuesday #7 : Top 5 food themed charts

So, when I thought of this I knew that it would be a bit tricky, not least for me so without further ado...some food related stitchy charts...



Heart of the Home - Cross Stitch Pattern (Digital Format - PDF)

Stitchrovia


another year in cupcakes - twelve cross stitch patterns - DJXS 2203
Durene Jones

Kitchen Gadgets Motifs Cross Stitch Pattern Instant Download

Tiny Modernist

Cross Stitch Kawaii Food Badges

Kawaii Food



Vincent Van Gogh

OK, so the Van Gogh chart I do have in my stash and intend to stitch this in tent stitches as I have dreams of a french kitchen and would love this to be hanging on my wall.

So...please go and checkout Keebs, Tiffs and Emma's blogs (links on top-left) and see what they came up with, thats what I am about to do! See you there :)


9 comments:

  1. Your list is really good...love the cupcakes! Mine was a hard one, but it's nice to be back in the "swing" of things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they are pretty cute and a lovely colour palette. Its good to have you back!

      Delete
  2. Nice choices! I found it hard to get this one complete from my stash or wish list, apparently I'm not too interested in stitching food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe...kitchen sampler? I found it quite difficult too but opted to be flexible with my interpretation, lol

      Delete
  3. Love the tiny modernist one. I'm really enjoying your top 5 posts - I always try and think of mine too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should post and let us know! We are always happy to see peoples top 5's :)

      Delete
  4. Love your Kitchen Stitching. Bright and Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melinda, i like the freshness of those colours :)

      Delete
  5. I mentally commented but didn't physically do it xD I do love Durene's cupcake charts - I think I've got them in magazines. The kawaii pieces are cute!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Spill the beans...

Challenge 39: Watch 50 stand up shows (DVD or LIVE)

So I have been keeping notes on all my challenges and updating as and when something happens to move towards that goal, this is the notes fo...