The penultimate post! Can you believe it? Whad'ya mean YES!
Anyway...over the last four weeks I have been on the look out for things to add to my stash as it was almost non-existent, and now it has grown a little, just a few more things (about 5) and I will not buy anymore until I have finishes to show! But in July (yes, I do know its only the 3rd) my stash has grown by NINE items...NINE! I have impressed myself with this, however, I did try to get some smalls as I didn't have any of them.
1. As you know on the 1st of July my Trick or treat arrived so here is a reminder of that.
2. Then came RAK gift of Aimee Stewarts Impossibilium. Now I say it was an act of kindness...but seriously....have you seen this chart! Sommething crazy, like 67 pages....but I have a plan...oh yes...me and my plans.
Beautiful YES but aye carumba.
Then I decided to get some inspiration from the sewandso Sale in the form of mainly smalls and a medium.
3. Prairie Moon Spring Trainin
4. Mill Hill Bunnies and Birdies
5. Elizabeths Needlework Designs Four Welcomes
6. Bent Creek Spooky Row
7. Elizabeths Needleworks Designs Love with charm
8. Prairie Moon Ram Flower
9. Primrose by Orchidea - apologies for the shoddy photo but it is based on a painting by Mucho Alphonso - the chart not the photo! lol
10. I don't have anything for number ten.....but...I feel naked knowing that I am one short and am going to look for a mini HAED....watch this space...
Ok...so I never made it to HAED - don't worry I will get there! but I bought a pattern off of Etsy for $1 - its for a small and consists of the Shield/Hydra & Avengers logo...why you ask? well, I saw this biscornu...and thought it looked coooooool!
stitched by http://sheepishwolfie.deviantart.com/