4 Nov 2019

Whats 11 months between friends?

Hey there

I have spent a fair bit of the year on instagram, just because I try to avoid wittering on, but I miss this blog and although I need to tidy it up...it is one if the things I want to focus on more in 2020.

So lets get up to date...

Some stitchy finishes this year....

This was completely new - a pattern by Durene Jones - the idea is that it is a FFO stocking. It was a quick stitch and I loved all of it except stitching the white.


This was a new start and a finish this year, its Bothy Threads row of dinosaurs - i had some issues with this and made some design changes. It also needs to be fully finished along with the rest.


This was in a magazine and I want to say it was designed by Emma Congdon...? when FFO it should be an envelope to put your childs letters to santa in.


This was stitched for Halloween. It was taken from a magazine and when FFO'd is a 3D monster mansion. The original colours were greens and I made other changes. Hopefully, I will get some time to write these up properly.  This post is literally an impromptu update.

Some WIPs.....


This is a HAED, Richard Macneil designed and I think its New York Christmas?! It is regular sized (which is massive) and i am doing tent stitch ECC.


This years Christmas cross stitch. I should have finished this already but my enthusiasm went off the boil. I shall try at the very least to get some more done to he point that the left hand cockerel is there too.


This was stitched on early in the year and is an ongoing project that I pick up every now and then. It is one that starts to take shape when the backstitch is added. Its a Michael Powell design.

I did just have a new start which I will show later...and just so you know...the bundle is still full of joy...




1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back! Do I have your stitchy instagram account?

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Spill the beans...

Challenge 39: Watch 50 stand up shows (DVD or LIVE)

So I have been keeping notes on all my challenges and updating as and when something happens to move towards that goal, this is the notes fo...