23 Mar 2012

One week to go!

I cant believe that it is one week to go, I thought I had been so organised!

It turns out that my 'being organised' actually consists of me having written two blog posts already. Its just a shame I didn't write the ones that I need to do for whilst I am away. That is going to be my plan for this weekend.




I have kept them short and hopefully interesting, and I have read other peoples posts from last year to give me some kind of guidance. It has been really useful to read the posts on the main A to Z site which have contained lots of tips and tricks for managing your blog and posting during the month.

Now I really must get on with the 6 posts that are crying out to be written...

Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'm entering April's NaBloPoMo also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm linking to your post on the A to Z Blog Summary which will be on Saturday. Hopefully we can get you some more followers here. I going to sign up myself.


    Lee
    Sad Songs Blogfest (I’m a day early I know)
    A Faraway View
    An A to Z Co-host blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by to offer you a little encouragement! :o) Looking forward to reading your posts. New follower! :o) And nice to "meet" you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Kate! Don't worry, you'll manage. I'm not ready with my posts either

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in too! I'm stopping by from today's A-Z challenge post. It's almost time! I'm following :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can do it! I look forward to reading your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Luck, I am sure that you will be great!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Luck!! Remember, one day at a time :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Spill the beans...

Challenge 39: Watch 50 stand up shows (DVD or LIVE)

So I have been keeping notes on all my challenges and updating as and when something happens to move towards that goal, this is the notes fo...