16 May 2017

Top 5 Tuesdays: Top 5 Questions


Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?


I probably should have said dead or alive but lets stick with alive…I guess family and good friends don’t have to be included as it’s a given really that we consider them important in our lives…so who would I pick…to eat with…its very English to eat and chat whilst do so, pausing as you go…and who would I want to do this with…hmmm…that’s a tough one….as much as I am not a fan per se or have ever read her books but I would have a lot of questions for JK Rowling and so that’s who I would pick. I would ask her about writing, about success, about having her work made into movies and also about coping with all of that.

When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?


I sang in the car the other day, just under my breath to myself as it was a sunny day, my boyfriend heard me and then we sang it together – the song was ‘The sun has got his hat on’ and I used to sing this whilst skipping to first school every single day! Lol I used to love school so I guess I link it to being happy. Not such a bad thing.

If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you choose?


I would choose the body of a 30 year old but the mind of someone aging, I learnt so much in my thirties that I wouldn’t want to lose that.

If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be?


I have always want to have one skill, one talent, one thing that I excel at and that is to be able to sing well.

If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else what would you want to know?


Ooh! So tough a question…I mean…I am a worrier so I would like to know if the future is sunny but if I knew the future would I enjoy the present? I try to be honest, ah hell, I am honest, I just can’t lie and I think I do know the truth about myself even if I try to ignore my annoying habits…So I guess I might ask…am I happy in the future? That would reassure me I think.



Now i am off to see what the pother have said! Please join in and add your link in the comments :)

3 comments:

  1. Great post and topic! I like your answers as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good answers! I went for the mind of "A" 30 year old rather than my mind at 30 as I assumed my life would still continue gaining experiences, I would just keep my 30 year old sharpness. I developed a mild form of face-blindness in my late 30s so I'd be happy to forego that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate, Do you still do music reviews? If you do id love to send you some stuff, many thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Spill the beans...

Challenge 39: Watch 50 stand up shows (DVD or LIVE)

So I have been keeping notes on all my challenges and updating as and when something happens to move towards that goal, this is the notes fo...