9 Jun 2015

10 quotes to quote (17)



Hello!

Today I am reaching out for inspiration in the form of quotes...here are ten to set you on your path to ....erm.....enlightenment??

1. 

Dreams   Work = Success Print by TheMotivatedType, Motivational Quotes, Wall Art Ideas, Typography Print, Wood Type, Typographic Art Prints, Wall Art Decor, Posters for Sale, Inspirational Wall Art, Quote Posters, Ikea Wall Art www.motivatedtype...

2. Inspiring #quotes and #affirmations by Calm Down Now, an empowering mobile app for overcoming anxiety. For iOS: http://cal.ms/1mtzooS For Android: http://cal.ms/NaXUeo

3. .....I don't know. I think I've seen some pretty haughty flowers in my time. I don't think a daisy could be prideful. But I think a rose might be...

4. This counts right? lol
#funny #quote LIKE, REPIN, SHARE :)

5. The 15 Wittiest Things Oscar Wilde Ever Said. This is why he's my favorite.

6. Ahem... For all those women who say they aren't feminists. Why not? Feminism is about equality. That's it.

7. I cannot believe how perfectly this summarises every essay I write, and project I do haha. Expect for some, some are just really bad.

8. "The most memorable people in life will be the friends who loved you when you weren't very lovable"

9. .

10. And finally.......and most importantly....
Inspiring #quotes and #affirmations by Calm Down Now, an empowering mobile app for overcoming anxiety. For iOS: http://cal.ms/1mtzooS For Android: http://cal.ms/NaXUeo

Do you have a favourite quote?

3 comments:

  1. Oh, these are all wonderful! I love "collecting" quotes and put them on my blog frequently. Thanks for some new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two: "I don't want people to be agreeable as it saves me the trouble of liking them" - Jane Austen; and "expect the worst and you're not disappointed when it happens and pleasantly surprised when it doesn't" - Keiley Blair

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Spill the beans...

Challenge 39: Watch 50 stand up shows (DVD or LIVE)

So I have been keeping notes on all my challenges and updating as and when something happens to move towards that goal, this is the notes fo...