So, I am sat in the garden enjoying the sunshine that we are finally having (even if its shortlived) and thinking about my list challenge. Today is the half-way point...this is list 15...and having browsed through my pre-planned headings, I decided to create a new one...I have so many questions!
1. Do you watch Pretty Little Liars?
I just started watching this on Netflix and am currently at the beginning of season 3. I really like so many things about it and am really annoyed by so many things. But it would be great to have someone to talk to about this show! Anyone? anyone? - A
2. I have inflammatory arthritis and currently walking is the only form of exercise I get, other than swimming, do you know of any low impact enjoyable exercise programmes out there?
I need to walk more than I do, as since the condition started I have been unable to do as much as i would have liked, and my plan is to get back to at least walking home from work and during lunch ( a total of about 80 minutes). I would like to do something other than walking though? Ideas?
3. Weightloss tips
So, as with the above i also need to lose some weight to reduce the stress on my joints, I am a bit of a fussy eater but that being said i don't mind eating the same things everyday. So tell me your favourite and most effective weightloss tips :) ....please?
4. Did you listen to Serial (Adnan Syed case) and do you listen to undisclosed?
I really enjoy these because they make you think, and you realise just how many scenarios for any situation there can be and of course I like crime dramas and i have so many questions about this!
5. Does your cat bring you 'gifts' and if so what do you do with them?
Muse is my three year old black moggie, and she has in the past only brought me one gift, it was a bird and i found it flying around my kitchen one day when i got home from work. This week she has brought me two birds in two days! I am slowly getting my own pet cemetery.
6. Is mint choc chip the greatest ice cream flavour there is?
I love this flavour ice cream, need i say more? Is it the minty freshness or the delicious chunks of chocolate that make it so yummy?
7. Do you make shortbread? Do you have any special ingredients or variations ro do you just stick to plain?
I am planning to make shortbread this weekend with my nieces, and I usually just make them plain and am quite basic, but it would be nice to try some new ideas.
8. I am due this month to go to the hairdressers to get y hair dyed...do I go blonde for the summer or stay reddish? Have you ever died your hair? What colours did you go for? Any disasters?
I have had red, purple, black, brown, and strawberry blonde but have yet to settle on a favourite.
9. Have you ever tried Bikram yoga?
Apparently, because of the heat, this is a good yoga for arthritis sufferers and I have wanted to try it for a while. Do you do yoga? What type?
10. If you had a bucket list, what would be the number one item on it?