27 Jun 2014

Pay It Forward 2014

Good Morning J

I am hoping that todays offering will receive at least five comments! Any less just makes my life too easy. What am I talking about I hear you cry?

Well, this morning I was catching up with a few crafty blogs and I came across Pay It Forward Art-making Project for 2014.  It’s a really great idea, and I have a few creative ideas in mind so the fact that you aren’t restricted to one media is perfect for me. So here are the rules:

I promise to make a small work of art for the first five people who comment on this post and say “YES, I want in”. A ‘like’ alone is not enough of a commitment, nor is a comment about thinking Pay It Forward is a great idea. You must in turn post this as your status update and make something for the first five who comment on your status. The rules are simple: – It has to be your work, made by you, and the recipient must receive it before 2014 ends. – It can be anything art-based: a drawing/illustration or a conceptual work of art, a photograph, a knitted item, cross-stitch, paper maché – or anything in between. I’m paying this forward thanks to Evalina Maria

First five, GO!


PS. It doesn’t matter if you aren’t an artist, try something out, google/ YouTube how to make stuff, step out of those boundaries.

P.P.S if you can't pay it forward that's ok, I would really like to, so don't forget to leave a message :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so delighted you'll be playing in the pay it forward art-making project ♥ Sounds like a lot of fun to me and I can't believe it I'm the first one to post.

    Send me your address (magicnorth@hotmail.com) so I'll have it at hand when I've got something made to send you.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Spill the beans...

Challenge 39: Watch 50 stand up shows (DVD or LIVE)

So I have been keeping notes on all my challenges and updating as and when something happens to move towards that goal, this is the notes fo...