17 Apr 2013

The winner is....

Ok, so I told you all that the 5 people who entered had great odds and this morning I pressed the generate button on the random generator:


...And the lucky owner of number two (hehehehe) was none other than Lynn from The Grumbling Gargoyle! Once I have her address she will receive her goodies in the post including story related items, signed CD's AND a hand stitched ornament from Nina :D She is one lucky Gargoyle.

Once she receives the package (heheheh), I shall post some photo's here and maybe it will encourage you to enter my next giveaway....

Congratulations Lynn!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!
    I think I had a premonition when I started stitching and this is why I chose the Two turtle doves day, lol! Flying turtles are almost like pidgeons! I hope she likes it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheh - I think she will love them! lol

      Delete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Spill the beans...

Challenge 39: Watch 50 stand up shows (DVD or LIVE)

So I have been keeping notes on all my challenges and updating as and when something happens to move towards that goal, this is the notes fo...