10 Oct 2012

**IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT**

Hello,

This is an IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT for anyone currently reading the short story 'Police Station'.

You see something has happened. Something serious. A decision has been made to use this story as the inspiration for a novel. A novel that will be written during the month of November as part of NaNoWriMo.

It wasn't a decision that was taken lightly. I have discussed it at length with my characters and we have decided that we have a bigger story to be told. We have loved sharing with you the story so far, but so much has not been passed on to you (our loyal readers) and we believe that you deserve more.

So there will not be a part 11 or a part 12 and the parts currently available on this site will be removed at 08:00 (GMT) on 11th October 2012.  We hope that you wont forget us and will keep us in the back of your mind and bring us back out when our story has been told.

If you have any feedback about the story so far, or would like to be alerted when its finished then please leave a comment.

I leave you with these words from a certain 75 year old...

"If you would indulge me for a moment. I need to start this story from the very beginning."

4 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!..... what am I going to read now.... I'll only forgive you for breaking up my new found addiction if you promise you'll give me a full 200+ pages novel in November and if in the meantime you give me some more enjoyable reading.... especially on what's going on on the "Date"

    Ok... I was kidding doesn't need to be that drastic (although I won't mind at all if it is ;)) but I can't wait to get my hand on the rest of the Police.... and I wouldn't mind to have more follow-ups of the "Date" one... I'm enjoyng that too :)

    Big Hugs :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Thanks Sara.

      About the "Date" - it had sort of finished...sorry...but you never know whats coming up! It is FSF today so who knows what we will unearth.

      Delete
  2. oh no! getting withdrawal symptons already. However, I can't wait to read the full novel. Good luck with the 1600 words a day. Roll on December.I know of quite a few followers who wouldn't mind getting it in their Christmas stocking.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Spill the beans...

Challenge 39: Watch 50 stand up shows (DVD or LIVE)

So I have been keeping notes on all my challenges and updating as and when something happens to move towards that goal, this is the notes fo...