26 Oct 2012

Exchange Pics!

Finally!

My Halloween exchange piece took ages to arrive with Shanon - I posted hers the day after she posted mine and it has been over a week later in arriving but at least it has done so before Halloween.

I was really excited as I liked the piece when it was finished and she has the honour (lol!) of having the first thing that I finished with my sewing machine!

When I received mine from her I was so pleased I was slightly worried she may not like hers but she says she does :D  Here are some photo's I took during its creation and prior to sending...

The pattern was taken from this sampler...









 



13 comments:

  1. Kate,
    You did a great stitching job. It is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cute Kate. And I love the ribbon with the spiders on it - perfect for Hallowe'en.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Kate!! Your partner will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! I wish I could do something crafty like that - I would be stuck past the cross stitch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But your cross stitch is gorgeous!

      Delete
  5. It looks great. I'm sure your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo some how I missed this ... lovely stitching and finishing :) .... can't wait to get mine :) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Spill the beans...

Popular Posts