6 Oct 2011

Can you help me prepare for Christmas :)

If anyone has had the chance and has seen my Crafty-to-do list page and been interested enough to read any of it - admittedly it is quite long! There is an item on the list about updating the 'hotter or notter' game. One part of this is updating the pictures of hot actors. We have our usual suspects who will always make an appearance, but we are always on the lookout for hot new talent. So I am asking you to help me by recommending the top 3 hotties you would have!

PLEASE NOTE: I am COMPLETELY aware of how shallow this is but its got to be done, its not ME its my friends! ;) and you really would be helping.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun! Here are three guys I think are hot: Henry Cavill (minus the shaggy beard), Ryan Reynolds, and Cam Gigandet

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Spill the beans...

Challenge 39: Watch 50 stand up shows (DVD or LIVE)

So I have been keeping notes on all my challenges and updating as and when something happens to move towards that goal, this is the notes fo...