So this Tuesday evening course is messing up my Top 10 Tuesdays and I am not organised enough to schedule...but I shall try for next week...
My top 10 favourite apps...in no particular order...
1. Whatsapp - is whatsapp an app? Well it has app in its name so must be!
2. Banking App - it means I can move money between accounts and transfer cash to people if I borrow some when out and I can do it instantly.
3. Meetup - the app that has led to me starting my own creative group and which I am excited about, this means I can stay in touch with the members and keep an eye on any events up coming.
4. Cineworld App - so I can check out what is on at the cinema in case i take a detour from work.
5. Booking.com app - my travel companion and oh so handy! I was going to elaborate but you'd need a good hour and a pot of tea.
6. Feedly App - so I can keep up to date with you guys!
7. Songkick App - so I can keep up to date with my favourite musicians and when they are touring.
8. National Express App - ive found this to be quite handy for check bus times between larger towns (national express is a coach service that quick and easy)
9. Layout App - this app lets me select some photos and create a layout of them. Its very simple and so are the results but I use it for comparisons - and i used it for the last alphabet sampler post.
10. Wildcard! - I don't know what app ten is...but I am looking for one to help me with being organised but that isnt a calendar, or a list app or a reminder app but one that sort of can be manipulated to do all three but my way...what do you mean it doesnt exist? lol! I am off to check Keebs and Tiffs posts to see if they have an app for that....
Hi Guys! I do love films, all sorts, and yet I do not have any film related charts in my stash...oh wait! thats a lie...I do have one, and...
The letter 'G' in the Bubble Bobble A to Z is... Grapes (4000 points)
Hello, I hope you have been checking out the posts written by Tiff and Emma (see side-bar for links). Mine was slightly delayed due to me ...
Today's letter I is represented by... Invader (1000 points)
Todays stitch represents the letter J and I am not convinced...but here it is... Japanese Tea (900 points)