So this Tuesday evening course is messing up my Top 10 Tuesdays and I am not organised enough to schedule...but I shall try for next week...
My top 10 favourite apps...in no particular order...
1. Whatsapp - is whatsapp an app? Well it has app in its name so must be!
2. Banking App - it means I can move money between accounts and transfer cash to people if I borrow some when out and I can do it instantly.
3. Meetup - the app that has led to me starting my own creative group and which I am excited about, this means I can stay in touch with the members and keep an eye on any events up coming.
4. Cineworld App - so I can check out what is on at the cinema in case i take a detour from work.
5. Booking.com app - my travel companion and oh so handy! I was going to elaborate but you'd need a good hour and a pot of tea.
6. Feedly App - so I can keep up to date with you guys!
7. Songkick App - so I can keep up to date with my favourite musicians and when they are touring.
8. National Express App - ive found this to be quite handy for check bus times between larger towns (national express is a coach service that quick and easy)
9. Layout App - this app lets me select some photos and create a layout of them. Its very simple and so are the results but I use it for comparisons - and i used it for the last alphabet sampler post.
10. Wildcard! - I don't know what app ten is...but I am looking for one to help me with being organised but that isnt a calendar, or a list app or a reminder app but one that sort of can be manipulated to do all three but my way...what do you mean it doesnt exist? lol! I am off to check Keebs and Tiffs posts to see if they have an app for that....
Todays letter is L and this is represented by... Lantern [Yellow] (2000 points) and we have now completed two rows! I apologise n...
The letter 'G' in the Bubble Bobble A to Z is... Grapes (4000 points)
Today is letter M, and we have... Monsta (1000 points)
Today's letter I is represented by... Invader (1000 points)
Today's is the letter O, this is represented by... Odd Lamp (700 points)