10 May 2012

Is it a poem?

If asked, I don't think I would describe myself as a writer...possibly a blogger who waffles. But today, I was at work and instead of doodling I wrote the following, its a glimpse into where I am in my head at the moment.


Venturing further than you ever thought,
holding back through fear.
Planning more events with tickets bought,
sharing tales with those near.

Waiting eagerly for interventions turn,
breathing heavily in anticipation.
Knowing there is still more to learn,
convincing yourself with internal placation.

Seizing every chance you get,
to find the key to you.
Surprising even those you haven't met,
in search of something true.


4 comments:

  1. Well written poem with plenty of word content and yes, the message came across.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it, very emotional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it because you know me so well that you understood what is behind it. It needs work but thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Spill the beans...

Challenge 39: Watch 50 stand up shows (DVD or LIVE)

So I have been keeping notes on all my challenges and updating as and when something happens to move towards that goal, this is the notes fo...