11 Oct 2011

10 things you might like to know about me

I thought I would do this, its a bit of fun! I saw it on Serendipitous Stitching blog who had taken it from Jans thread garden,

1. What was the last film that really moved/disturbed/thrilled you and why?
This is really hard - I always opt for comedies and things that aren't so heavy - but one of my favourite films and one which always moves me and makes me cry is Life as a House with Kevin Kline. Its a beautiful film.



2.If you could be given ANY gift what would it be?
I am not sure if this is a material gift or any gift - I would love to be able to play a musical instrument. 


3.What's your favourite way to wake up and what's the first thing you do?
I love to wake up slowly and the first thing I do (other than empty my bladder) is look at the clock and work out if I can stay in bed a bit longer. 
4. What crafts have you done?Cross stitch, knitting, ceramics, lace making, and iris folding. Possibly more but nothing that springs to mind.

5.  What were you doing before you started this?
Catching up with everyones blog entrys.

6. When was the last time you cried laughing? 
When with a certain group of friends we always laugh and very loudly, I never leave them without a headache from laughing. But I cannot remember a time when I have cried laughing EVER!

7.What did you want to be when you were little?
I wanted to be a paediatric nurse when I was 10, and that changed to teacher and pretty much stayed that way until a year before I was going to start teacher training. Now I don't know what I want to be. 

8. What is your current favourite TV programme?
I probably watch too much TV and don't have a single favourite. Although I have been enjoying Strike back project dawn (which is not my normal thing).
9. What would you name yourself?
I have never liked my name but I have never thought of anything better. 
10. What characteristics do you hate about yourself?
So many,.....erm....okay..my inability to make decisions! :)

If you enjoyed this post and want to join in then copy and paste to your blog, let me know in the comments section.  If you're too busy then pick one question and answer it in my comments section



I did kinda enjoy this and what looked like simple questions turned out not to be for me (see Q10), thanks Jan and Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Spill the beans...

Challenge 39: Watch 50 stand up shows (DVD or LIVE)

So I have been keeping notes on all my challenges and updating as and when something happens to move towards that goal, this is the notes fo...