10 Feb 2016

Top 10 things you would do if you won the lottery (£75 million)


What would I do? What would I do? If I one 75 million squidoolies....hmmm...I change my mind a lot.... so I asked my naughty nieces....

Layla aged 9...

1. Buy a mansion
2. Decorate with gumball machines
3. Get a massive rollercoaster
4. But a hot tub and put it next to my double bed and have a flat screen TV in the room
5. Get a candy shop in the house
6. Go to New York and visit lady liberty
7. Buy top designer clothes
8. I would wear the latest fashions to impress everyone
9. I would go to Hollywood and meet all the people from The Voice
10. Buy my own recording studio and hire all the greatest musicians to help me and make music videos.

Ebony aged 4...

I would go to the shop and buy all the toys.

Naomi aged 6...

I would just do gymnastics.

lol! What would you do?

5 comments:

  1. Personally, I like Ebony's list. Might not be the same kind of toys, but sounds like a terrific idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! There would be lots of choice for sure :)

      Delete
  2. That is so cute! I love that Naomi is more focused than all of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe...I might ask them every five years and see how it changes :)

      Delete
    2. That is such a great idea! I posted my list on Keeble's blog and added some on Tiff's blog.
      But having an LNS really local, like in my back garden would also be cool!

      Delete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Spill the beans...

Challenge 39: Watch 50 stand up shows (DVD or LIVE)

So I have been keeping notes on all my challenges and updating as and when something happens to move towards that goal, this is the notes fo...