Thanks for all the comments about my thread organiser - I should start jotting down some notes on why I made the design choices that I did as in the planning stages I went through a variety of ideas and found out what did and didn't work for me.
Before I start with my top ten, I really need to thank Angie at Miaminas Musings for sending me some fabric that she no longer wanted/needed. I really have NO excuse for not getting some stitching done :) She has been so generous and I am truly grateful. So altogether....
THANK YOU ANGIE!
So, today I have decided to post my top ten favourite nail polish colours, random but fun and I would love to know your views on nail polish.
As for me, I tend to lean more towards darker colours and avoid candy colours (not very summery of me!) and also I am not crazy about really long nails or funky designs, patterns or jewels etc. Give me the simple life when it comes to nails. So without further ado...lets go check them out...
1. This colour is Marsala and the Pantone colour of 2015 and I do like it. Its these darker rich reds that appeal to me more than the tomato reds.
2. But..again..I have to be contrary, but the closest I am willing to get to traffic light red is this one and I think mainly because of the metallic sheen.
3. In my traditional simple style I do like a good french manicure.
4. I also like flesh tones, but lean more towards pinky flesh than beige as I think that the beige tone is better suited to a more mature woman.
5. I said before that the candy colours aren't really my thing, but this pink I do like and is probably as summery as it gets, as I am drawn more to those autumn and winter shades.
6. If I do want to make a statement, a sort of shout out to everyone to let them know that I am wearing nail polish then this is a colour I would definitely opt for. It is almost too much but I'd cope.
7. Whilst perusing some of my favourites I came across this grey and fell in love, its a colour that I wouldnt naturally think of to wear but I think its nice, and I do like silver too.
8. What sort of monster would I be if I didnt have a purple colour here! This one is quite bright but nice, right? Its sort of a dark blue/purple.
9. This is another which I am calling purple but is more of a burgundy purple.
10. And lastly but not least...the dark blue that is probably hands down (no pun intended) the most worn colour for me.
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to visit Keebs and her Disney movie extravaganza (and to think I didn't even know she liked Disney! heheeheheh.) and also Tiffany and her lovely lists too and maybe check out some of those recipes, yummy!