16 Sept 2011

And so it begins..

This weekend is IHSW and I have been looking forward to it :) It is a great excuse to sew all weekend and when I tell people I am taking part in something they feel it is a more acceptable excuse.

So as my previous post says, I have decided to work on St Nick. Admittedly I have not yet started or today but about to (first day at a new job!) but I am just checking on my sky plus to see what TV shows I have recorded or will that will be keeping me entertained over the weekend whilst I sew...if youre interested in comparing them to your own.....



  • Rhod Gilbert & the cat that looked like Nicholas Lyndhurst (UK Stand-up Comedy)
  • Vantage Point (Film)
  • Trollied (UK TV Comedy - last in series)
  • Law & Order: Los Angeles (US TV Season 1, episode 4 & 5)
  • Happy Endings (US TV - Season 1, episode 2 - the pilot was a bit blah but I thought I would give it a chance)
  • The Killing (US TV - Finale, but apparently the killer isnt revealed in this season)
  • Criminal Minds (US TV - Season 6, episode 17)
  • House (US TV - Season 7, episode 4)
  • Would I lie to you? (UK Comedy quiz show)
  • Chase (US TV Season 1, episode 4)
  • Treme (US TV Season 2, episode 3)
  • My Big Friggin Wedding (US TV reality type show - my guilty pleasure)
  • Strike Back Project Dawn (UK TV Series 1, episode 5 - action/drama/army thingy)
  • Lost Girl (US TV Season 1, episode 3 - not convinced)
  • He's just not that iinto you (Film)  - I know everyone hates this film but I quite like it :)

I think this list should keep me going for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Spill the beans...

Challenge 39: Watch 50 stand up shows (DVD or LIVE)

So I have been keeping notes on all my challenges and updating as and when something happens to move towards that goal, this is the notes fo...