13 Jan 2019

Hello?



Hi there!

I can’t believe it’s been six months but it has. Doesn’t time fly?

What have I been up to?

Not much really after the whirlwind that was the twelve months prior to my last post. I did stitch though and also a little knitting which included some finishes :) I have been posting on Instagram as it’s easier although I hate not being able to add comments to individual photos on multiple post and also it’s hard to waffle and I do look to waffle.

I have also just returned to work after maternity leave, which was ten months that whizzed by and I feel like I got nothing done but I did have a great companion.

What now?

The blog needs a makeover as the header is from 2017! I also want to post about the 19 projects I will be working on in 2019. I have some targets and by blogging about them I feel accountable. I literally have to trick myself into getting things done.

But they are all things I want to do.

I have so many blogs to catch up with too and I am looking forward to that, I can’t wait to find out what everyone has been up to.

So watch this space for new posts soon xx

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I'm a bit behind with commenting and keeping up with blogs myself, but hopefully now I will have plenty of time!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Spill the beans...

Challenge 39: Watch 50 stand up shows (DVD or LIVE)

So I have been keeping notes on all my challenges and updating as and when something happens to move towards that goal, this is the notes fo...