2 Nov 2011

Nothing, nowt, nada!

Hello!

I have no stitching updates (working on my exchange piece) but I am hoping to get some more projects that I wont finish on Friday :) I have the day off work, and am going on my own so that I can be completely selfish!

I added some photos on my travel blog (link on the right) even though they aren't really travelly :)

If you are bored and want to walk in my shoes via the photos than have a look!

I was a teensy weensy bit scared by the time I got home, I even managed to make myself jump with my own shadow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Spill the beans...

Challenge 39: Watch 50 stand up shows (DVD or LIVE)

So I have been keeping notes on all my challenges and updating as and when something happens to move towards that goal, this is the notes fo...