16 May 2017

Top 5 questions of the day (theme announcement)

When thinking about a theme it occurred to me that I'd like to get to know you all a little better, and what better way than a set of five random questions!? 

Here they are for you to ponder (and me too) and I'll post again with answers later today :) 
  1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
  2. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
  3. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you choose?
  4. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be?
  5. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else what would you want to know?

1 comment:

  1. 1. Theresa May because I'm a terrible cook and I might poison her!
    2. See my Five Goooooolllllllddddd Rings post. I also sing to my son every night before we snuggle down.
    3. Cannot decide, I think on balance I'd have an alert mind.
    4. Mind control. Or time manipulation so I could get more stitching hours in a day.
    5. The lottery numbers!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Spill the beans...

Challenge 39: Watch 50 stand up shows (DVD or LIVE)

So I have been keeping notes on all my challenges and updating as and when something happens to move towards that goal, this is the notes fo...