27 Nov 2015

Top 10 Tuesday's Depressing Songs


Again...I've flagged this week...but I have been sorting out a schedule which will allow me to fit everything I want to do in.

This post is about depressing songs and with all the dates I've been on I am starting to feel depressed with dating and am already thinking I need to have December as date free month! Ha! 

So I have decided to share with you the top 10 songs that I listen to when I am feeling sad, or when I need cathartic release through music, or which cheer me up when I'm sad! 

Here they are:

1. Build this house with me by Mark Isham
2. Weak by Skunk Anansie
3. Zombie by the Cranberries
4. I wanna dance with somebody by Whitney Houston
5. The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars
6. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
7. Push the Button by the Sugababes
8. The Safety Dance by Men Without Hats
9. Gives You Hell by All American Rejects
10. Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears for Fears




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Spill the beans...

Challenge 39: Watch 50 stand up shows (DVD or LIVE)

So I have been keeping notes on all my challenges and updating as and when something happens to move towards that goal, this is the notes fo...