Top 10 things to take to a desert island (#12)
Hello...oh come on! Don't look at me like that...I know its late...I know I haven't updated the topics on the left-hand side (I will, so keep an eye on them! Did you? They are on the right now :p) but its been one of those weeks...I know last week was one of those weeks but that excuse is relevant this week too! So I shall stop complaining and get writing because I have another few posts to write after this one. The subject matter of those is more of an 'adult' theme so please only read the Top 10 by clicking on the tab beneath the header or craft related or anything related as I don't want to offend anyone but this blog has always been a jumble of everything that ever crossed my mind and soooo I decided to keep it all together. But in all seriousness please select your topic above instead of just reading the homepage feed.
So....here we go...
I decided that I would not include practical things and would assume that I landed on the island of the Swiss Family Robinson and they had recently moved out...leaving me with accommodation and implements.
1. I would need music...so a solar powered mp3 player with a million songs from all genres! Would I even be able to listen to them all? I would never get bored and always discover something new. I must start my desert island discs playlist!
2. An inflatable bed thingy, a lilo is it? For floating away the days.
3. A laptop for writing on.
4. My cat of course
5. A sun hat - one of those huge ones like a flying saucer...
6. Kindle with a million books split 50/50 between fiction and non-fiction
7. A sun bed for laying on the beach on.
8. A solar powered camera
9. Stitchy stash
What items would you take with you? I have purposely left off family members or being able to communicate with anyone with the only exception being my cat.
Don't forget to check out Keebles and Tiffs lists :) and remember to tab to the right subject tab if you come back later!