24 Jun 2015

10 myers-brigg themed personality (25)


Hello!
I have three posts today!! I am playing catch up, I had them in a draft version but no time to post in a marginally better than draft version.
This post is related to the Myers-Brigg personality test, some of you may be familiar with it and some may not and some may not care about such things - but its just a bit of fun!
Information on the Myers-Brigg test can be found all over the web but here is a link to make it easy.
Ok, so I have taken this test a few times over the years and every time it comes back with the same personality type for me and that is an INTJ and when I took it again today STILL the same!
Apparently female INTJ's only make up 0.8% of the population, and we are...imaginative yet decisive, ambitious yet private, amazingly curious, but do not squander our energy. If you have taken this test then I would love to know what you are! I am not impressed with my characters - as I think I am much friendlier and nicer than the characters below but...lets see...
Anyway, on Deviantart people have selected characters from TV shows etc. and assigned a character that reflects that Myers-Brigg personality....so lets see what we all are...
1. Disney Princess
Myers Briggs Disney Princesses and Heroines by LittleMsArtsy
2. Pixar
Myers Briggs Pixar Characters by LittleMsArtsy

3. Star Trek – Seven of Nine

Myers-Briggs Star Trek Edition by loqutor
4. Harry Potter –  Draco Malfoy
Harry Potter MBTI by MBTI-Characters
5. My Little Pony – Princess Luna
MLP FIM MBTI Chart by MBTI-Characters
6. Lord of the rings – Elrond
Lord of the Rings MBTI Chart by MBTI-Characters
7. Star Wars – Palpatine
Star Wars MBTI Chart by MBTI-Characters
8. Dr Who – The Master
Doctor Who MBTI Chart by MBTI-Characters
9.  Pride and Prejudice – Mr Darcy
Pride and Prejudice MBTI Chart by MBTI-Characters
10. This one is blank as I would like to know which theme you would choose?

13 comments:

  1. Have to admit I'd never heard of it, so thanks for the link. I'll give it a go and let you know what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. INFJ-A The Advocate. Hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! You got all the awesome characters! There by making you awesome :)

      Delete
  3. I'm INFP. Thanks for the link, I've never done one of those before. I'd choose from Firefly. :) http://www.fanpup.me/blog/big-damn-personality-chart-what-fireflyserenity-character-are-you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, firefly :) I actually supported the Con Man campaign and am excited to see that when it comes out.

      Delete
    2. Yes, I can't wait for that one!

      Delete
  4. Hmmm, I got ENFP-A Campaigner - really interesting test.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always intrigued by this things, we're all unique yet the same, so many ways of interpretation too.

      Delete
    2. and some awesome characters! My god woman...youre the DOCTOR!!

      Delete
  5. I've tested as INTP and INTJ at different times over the years. I agree, this personality "type" is pretty rare, but that's cool with me, I'm happy as I am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As you should be :) thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. I tested as INTJ-T (The Architect)...I'm not sure I agree with it, so I took it again and yep, same result so, of course, I took it a third time and the absolute same, so I guess I can't get around it.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Spill the beans...

Challenge 39: Watch 50 stand up shows (DVD or LIVE)

So I have been keeping notes on all my challenges and updating as and when something happens to move towards that goal, this is the notes fo...