8 May 2015

A state of flux


Just a quick note to reassure anyone who has been on my blog  in the last 24 hours.....

I AM NOT HAVING A BREAKDOWN!

...it just seems like I am...what with my blog changing style every two seconds. I am trying to change it but find just the right template and then tweaking it to suit me is proving extremely difficult. If anyone has skills in this area that they would like to share with me?????

**Eerily silent pause**

So, please note that by Monday, whatever I have I will keep for at least the next six months...but till then, buckle up and enjoy the ride!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kate. Can't help with the blog design, but 12 posts popped up in my blog feed all at once and reminded me I hadn't been here for ages. So here I am. How are you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, sorry about that! But its great to have you stop by :)

      Delete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Spill the beans...

Challenge 39: Watch 50 stand up shows (DVD or LIVE)

So I have been keeping notes on all my challenges and updating as and when something happens to move towards that goal, this is the notes fo...