3 Mar 2013

Coming to a town near you soon! ON TOUR

'The Pasty Tour' kicks off!


I am sooooo excited about it, no really I am, and I have been answering interview questions and the like and feeling like an all out celebrity...it doesnt take much!

The best thing about going on a virtual tour is that I get to take you all with me! :D But we need to be on our best behaviour and so I am going to prep you all for the tour stops the week that we go there.

I just wanted to say that this week I have two stops;

5th    The Grumbling Gargoyle

The Grumbling Gargoyle is hosted by a funny and talented lady, Lynn. She writes great poems that are very gritty but delivered with a casualness that belies their profundity. Sometimes fun, sometimes with a twist but always memorable.

The rules at her gaff are....well, I'm not sure there are any rules! Partaaaaayyy! But make sure you bring a pigeon (its a fetish) and be prepared to find out a few things about the eBook and what inspired me and still inspires me, and when that's all over be sure to check out some of the awesome poems & pop over to Twitter or  my author Facebook page and let me know what you thought.

7th    The Gig Blog UK

If you have read this blog before you will be aware of my love of music and my occasional music reviews. I connected on Twitter with Fee from The Gig Blog UK when she said she would have loved to take part in the tour but her blog is about music which isnt really the same.

As I have said I LOVE MUSIC and when I write I listen to music, but as soon as she said this I thought...WAIT! Nooooo....come back! lol! and I offered to prepare a Playlist for one of the stories in the eBook. It was not easy and I isolated my options to albums that were released mainly in 2012, one track is from 2011.

If you want to you can have a listen to the playlist on YouTube, and if you have read the story you will be able to see if you can work out which songs are for which scene.

And as with above, there will be an interview regarding the song choices which may surprise us both, and when that's all over be sure to check out some of the awesome music reviews & pop over to Twitter or  my author Facebook page and let me know what you thought.

I hope to see you on Twitter, Facebook, the Tour stops and here!

Thank you! I love you all! (takes a majestic bow, flutters eyelashes, bends knee, blows kissess, tears up a little)

But seriously, its going to be fun! I put the fun into erm...fun?!


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. hahahhahahahahahahahah! Hope to see you on the tour! :)

      Delete
  2. Yay for the start of the tour! Will be visting tomorrow, so I guess I should find a pigdeon. I will be starting the book tonight or tomorrow - quite excited - and I should think of some questions, too! Good thing my turn is in the end of the tour, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should be fun, you do realise that the tour has to go out with a bang! So you will be handling the finale! lol Just kidding ;)

      Delete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Spill the beans...

Challenge 39: Watch 50 stand up shows (DVD or LIVE)

So I have been keeping notes on all my challenges and updating as and when something happens to move towards that goal, this is the notes fo...