20 Oct 2011

Stitch St Nick Exchange

Hello!

I hope everyone has had a good week, I really do have to put my knitting needles down and read some blogs - but whilst I am motivated I need to seize the opportunity.

On a cross stitch related note...I mentioned amongst other things that I hoped to do a Christmas exchange after enjoying my first exchange (with Sara) so much.  I hope some of you will join us! I am happy to just have an exchange with one other person, but the more the merrier. At the moment, it is me and Tiki :) It is Tiki's first exchange and she has suggested Santa themed items. Which is fine with me.  So who else is going to join us....come on...you know you want to!

I have never organised one before and I am not sure what the usual rules are but my only rules are:
  1. You must post your item by the 1st December (that way there is a chance we will all get ours in time for Christmas).
  2. It must be Santa themed.
  3. You mustn't post photo's of it until the person has received it.
  4. If for some reason you have to drop out then you must let me know at least a week before the deadline (so I can let your exchange partner know and get stitching a replacement item).

You can join even if you don't have a blog - just email me at knyaaba@gmail.com and I will add your name to the list. I will close the list for the exchange midnight GMT on Sunday 23rd October 2011.

AND here is the purple scarf all finished :)



1 comment:

  1. Congrats for the scarf finish! It looks lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Spill the beans...

Challenge 39: Watch 50 stand up shows (DVD or LIVE)

So I have been keeping notes on all my challenges and updating as and when something happens to move towards that goal, this is the notes fo...