24 Oct 2011

And we are off...

Yesterday was the deadline to join the stitch St nick exchange and it is going to be me and Tiki taking part. It is a shame that there aren't more of us but having read everyone's blogs I can see that we are all busy busy.

I am really looking forward to doing it, I just need to decide on something that Tiki will like. My thinking cap is well and truly on.

I am also busy thinking about travelling - I have for a long time wanted to go to Southeast Asia and the USA (having never been to either) and I now have a chance to go! I am even thinking of a round-the-world trip. Ideally I would leave in November but it is more likely to be January. It is exciting all the same but needs a lot of planning! and concentration, so I need to get on an sort it all out so I can start stitching for the exchange.  I will be going alone and that is what is the biggest hurdle to going...I just have to remember to breathe...and to just do it..but it doesn't stop me from being nervous.  I will let you know now that between stitchy updates there might be a few travel questions thrown in -and I hope you don't mind me asking them.

I better start looking for a chart for the exchange.....and I have some to post off to people who were wanting some charts that I have gathering dust! lol

I hope you all had a great weekend!

kate x

1 comment:

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Spill the beans...

Challenge 39: Watch 50 stand up shows (DVD or LIVE)

So I have been keeping notes on all my challenges and updating as and when something happens to move towards that goal, this is the notes fo...