Top 10 Halloween themed charts (#9)
10. The frosted pumpkin stitchery has some cutie pie designs, this one caught my eye not least because of the theme but I love the colour choices for a non-spooky Halloween.
9. I wanted to include a few that were not the norm...and this is one that I like and would love to stitch if there wasn't so much white!
8. Another one that I think would look quite cool...
7. A fun quick stitch which is on the to-do list, although I was thinking a row of them would be cool!
6. How about a countdown to Halloween? I like the subtle colours and would probably frame it too, such autumn colours is nice.
5. The next one I would NEVER do its just too plain scary.
4. Not exactly cross stitch but it is stitching and the finished article is pretty nice. Some love for bats!
3. This is called Halloween ride and is adorable...
2. This is more day of the dead but its spooky ish, no? and the bright colours appeal to me.
1. This is colourful, fun and family friendly!
Now go and check out Tiffs and Keebs choices - they are really nice and I am itching to stash!