27 Sept 2013

Pumpkins for Cathey

Hello,
It’s been too long since I posted here at the Island but today I am changing that. I still check in to see what everyone is up to and I love following you all, your crafts and lives are pretty great! (understatement)
But today is dedicated to so many things! It seems September is the day for raising money for charity, celebrating birthdays, retiring, going on maternity leave, and celebrating life in general with all its ups and downs.

Pumpkins for Cathey>

One person in particular, who this post is for is Cathey at The Pumpkin Patch, and to show that we all support and appreciate her and wish her a Happy Blogoversary here is my pumpkin! I stitched this one Halloween and never knew what to do with it, but now its found its destiny :D

3 comments:

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Spill the beans...

Challenge 39: Watch 50 stand up shows (DVD or LIVE)

So I have been keeping notes on all my challenges and updating as and when something happens to move towards that goal, this is the notes fo...