3 Apr 2013

FREE eBook!!

Hello,

Finally, I sorted out my amazon FREE dates as it had chosen to not work previously, very annoying but solved now and its good news for those of you who have been tempted but not ready to take the plunge!

I decided I needed to do this sooner rather than later as I have my novel to look forward to later in the year. If you want a taster of my writing style then I highly recommend you download my eBook for...

FREE


This ebook consists of two short stories.

12 Days
A romantic comedy; a man, a woman, a dog, a challenge, romance, laughter, memories, love & hope.

Young 80 
A horror; a young woman, a foggy night, a race home, trapped, scared, confused, crazy, an old woman, an empty room, a lost love and hope.

...thats right! It wont cost you a penny at least not if you download it this Saturday or Sunday (6th & 7th April) or when it is being introduced on an A to Z Challengers blog on the 29th April.

I would love for you to download it and give it a try...and feel free to leave me feedback on my blog, on Facebook , or review it on amazon, good reads of shelfari! Phew!

I hope you like it and tell your friends :)

Check out the link on the right for The Pasty Tour and you will be able to access all the posts that happened in March, including interviews, playlists, reviews, podcasts and video Q&As.

I shall wait her patiently for your return....xx

Amazon UK:
Amazon US

2 comments:

  1. I shall definitely have a read. Thanks Kate, looking forward to the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Spill the beans...

Challenge 39: Watch 50 stand up shows (DVD or LIVE)

So I have been keeping notes on all my challenges and updating as and when something happens to move towards that goal, this is the notes fo...