8 Feb 2013

NEWS update

Morning!

I have some good news and some bad news....What would you like first?

The bad news is we have lost a follower. They didn't even say goodbye. It's not really that bad in all fairness but it surely is good manners to say cheerio.

 We mustn't dwell, the show will go on!

Leading me onto the good news...in my head its good news! Hehe.

I have decided on a theme for the A to Z challenge 2013. Inspired by my last ramble and my current escapade I shall be writing:

The A to Z guide for the Paranoid Solo Traveller.

So on April 1st it shall begin and continue daily until we reach Z. I can hear some of you mumbling ...why is she telling us now? and unlike usual this time I have a reason.

Wanna hear it? The reason is i want this guide to not only be entertaining but also useful. And so I put the question to you...what questions do you want to know the answer to about solo travel? Be random, be specific & don't feel that any question is silly or obvious. In the past when I have planned trips I have visited every and I mean EVERY website there is about travel and not found an answer.

SO...you have two months to ponder on this, or ask now for guaranteed inclusion or if you want you can ask during the challenge.

Now ... go do something out of the ordinary!

Kate x

p.s it hasnt gone unnoticed that the acronym is going to be pst! ;)

4 comments:

  1. How rude to leave and not say goodbye - the least you should expect is a box of chocolates!

    Your theme sounds great. Unfortunately, as a wife and mother I don't expect to be travelling solo for quite some time... unless you can make a compelling case, then I might sneak away one day :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Or something like...I've realsied Im following you yet I dont read your blog, I must free up some space on my ereader and you have got to go. lol!

      I shall try! Although travelling with kids opens you up to a much easier cultural exchange. I hope that you will find some bits useful as it will be general travel too!

      Delete
  2. That's a very specific theme to stick to. Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it? I am going to struggle to keep posts short! I have about ten options for each letter.

      Delete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Spill the beans...

Challenge 39: Watch 50 stand up shows (DVD or LIVE)

So I have been keeping notes on all my challenges and updating as and when something happens to move towards that goal, this is the notes fo...