2 Jan 2013

2012 Review Playlist

Last year I wrote 13 reviews of bands that I discovered through Twitter and SoundCloud, today I have made a playlist of 13 songs (plus some bonus tracks), my favourite from each band I reviewed.

In order of appearance on this blog;

Mutineers

You used to be ok


The Auctioneer

Amida

Starstruck forever and ever

In The Go

Skeleton Party Nose



I should add that they released a new EP before Christmas that you should check out, a sneaky listen is the track: Altruist (a lighter tone)



Slow Readers Club

One More Minute


Feet on Fire

Narrow Plains

Somewhere In Between


Take Me Back


Catching Rockets

I Ran Miles


Duke and the Darlings

Stop and Go


Gaolers Daughter

How Do You Know


When We Were Young


 

The Eleventh Hour Initiative

Try and get some sleep


The Bloody Quills


The Chase

Home & Tea


Tele Mori


Listening while I sleep


Beethum

Hurricane



Later today I will post a list of my favourite releases this year! I hope you will come back for it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Spill the beans...

Challenge 39: Watch 50 stand up shows (DVD or LIVE)

So I have been keeping notes on all my challenges and updating as and when something happens to move towards that goal, this is the notes fo...