22 May 2012

New York City Review Series Final Part!!



I know, I know, I said it was a 10-part series but I realised that I was dividing everything up too much.
We have covered getting thereaccommodation, getting around part 1 and part 2food and drink, and tours, so what's left?

I'm not sure - so how about you ask me any questions that you have about my trip, or aspects of planning a trip to NYC or anything that you want to know about that I haven't covered. I will happily answer them and maybe it will prompt another story out of me :D

Whilst you reflect here are some more pictures...



















































7 comments:

  1. enjoyed the photos and the whole series. If I ever go to NYC I will know who to ask for an honest answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures. I really enjoy reading your blog (even though I don't comment as often as I should!), so I've left an award(s) on my blog for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annalisa, thank you, its a pleasure to have you visit. I'm curious now, so will pop over to your blog and have a look.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your effort in sharing this informative articles. Very impressive and quite interesting for the readers. Good job.

    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I'm very glad to read your article. Please do visit my site too if you have time. Thank you and God Bless!.

    gofastek.com
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT EVER YOU DECIDE TO DO, MAKE SURE IT MAKES YOU HAPPY.
    imarksweb.net
    imarksweb.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. When you feel like quitting think about why you started. (y)
    imarksweb.net

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Spill the beans...

Popular Posts