13 May 2012

Finishes!

Yes, who would have believed it, but I got all crafty and finished off some old projects.  Any one remember before Christmas I had started knitting a fairy and a monkey?

Well, my nieces keep on reminding me and rather that be a bad auntie I got myself sorted and finished them off... The fairy wings are not great, the pattern would not have been what I would have done, so if I ever make another I will change that...but they weren't too bad for first attempts.

Here is drag queen fairy...



and Monkey!


and in other news..I have finally managed to teach myself to crochet..but I can only do the plain double crochet....for now!

Hope you all had a great weekend! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Spill the beans...

Challenge 39: Watch 50 stand up shows (DVD or LIVE)

So I have been keeping notes on all my challenges and updating as and when something happens to move towards that goal, this is the notes fo...