11 Apr 2012

Start spreading the news...

...I'm leaving today, I'm gonna be a part of it New York, New York! lol

The day has finally come around and I head off the airport hotel later today and fly early tomorrow, so it will be lunch in NYC.

Last chance to recommend stuff, best place for lunch? What would you do first? Any good stitchy stash shops?

I promise I will be stitching when I get back as I want to make something's for the Queens Jubilee :D

Wishing you all happy stitching days!

Kate x

2 comments:

  1. I've so been meaning to tell you to stock up on stitch stuff because it's so much cheaper here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo, there is a place called Carmine's (actually, I think there are 3-family owned). They have the best Italian food. It is family style so you get a ton!

    And of course, Serendipity is always cool:)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Spill the beans...

Challenge 39: Watch 50 stand up shows (DVD or LIVE)

So I have been keeping notes on all my challenges and updating as and when something happens to move towards that goal, this is the notes fo...