12 Apr 2012

K is for...

Katy cannot believe it! I am at the airport and thought I would check that my post for today was up. Everyday of the challenge my posts have been scheduled as I wrote A to Q before April started. And everyday it has gone ok, now today I find my post has done a runner. I guess it wasn't happy with the responsibility of blogging alone. So my nice post on why I would make a great kick boxer, yes, you read that right, kick boxer is no more. :( My memory is terrible and I can vaguely recollect something about...nope, I can't vaguely recollect anything! So what do I do? Quickly write another one whilst I sit here in the departure longe? But what about the people watching? I always think I recognise people in airports, not in the sense of; oh! Look, that's Jenny from work but more oh! Look!, that person looks like someone but I don't know who but maybe a bit like George clooney crossed with my friends dad but taller, and less grey and more portly and...actually maybe I just recognise the jacket! Kind of way. So..please bear with me and tomorrow's (which I won't check) "should" work. If it doesn't just make something up, pop into my comments on my last post that did work your suggestions for a great career starting with the relevant letter. Ok, I should stop with the waffling :) Have a great weekend and I will respond to any comments when I get back :) U If you do comment in the next hour you may just get a reply right now. Pulling out all the stops to make up for missing post.

7 comments:

  1. What the hell is wrong with us?!!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too busy smelling the roses! At least we are synchronised.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too busy smelling the roses! At least we are synchronised.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Safe journey and enjoy yourself.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kick boxer..oh that would have been lovely.

    Have a safe journey, and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doh! I'm sorry your post ran away with you. I hope it didn't take any future posts with it.

    ~ Rhonda Parrish

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear, sorry about the missing post! It seems to happen quite often with my bloggy friends?!

    This is me, Duncan D. Horne, visiting you from the A-Z challenge, wishing you all the best throughout April and beyond.

    Duncan In Kuantan

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Spill the beans...

Challenge 39: Watch 50 stand up shows (DVD or LIVE)

So I have been keeping notes on all my challenges and updating as and when something happens to move towards that goal, this is the notes fo...