12 Sept 2011

Latest Project - Mabel Lucie Attwell Cross-Stitch

I started this last Thursday and had hoped to finish it today - that was very ambitious of me but I might get it done by the end of the week as I dont start work until Friday :)

 Image 1




Image 2

Image 3

I cant work out why they are not the right way up - sorry - but the finished article should look like this....

Fingers crossed I can get it done. I also want to update my game 'Hotter or Notter' that I made for christmas last year. Look out for my next post and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. Spill the beans...

Challenge 39: Watch 50 stand up shows (DVD or LIVE)

So I have been keeping notes on all my challenges and updating as and when something happens to move towards that goal, this is the notes fo...